Top 5 Places To Visit In Delhi
Some personal and special time is a big year when it comes to spending your time with your family members. In that case, we ensure great peace of mind with safety, luxury, and comfort throughout your journey.
So Let’s Delve Into the Top 5 Places Of Sightseeing In Delhi:
1) Spiritual Tour At Akshardham Temple – ‘Akshardham’ means the divine abode of God. Swaminarayan Akshardham in New Delhi is a Mandir – is a Hindu house of worship, and a spiritual and cultural campus dedicated to devotion, learning, and harmony. The mandir is a humble tribute to Bhagwan Swaminarayan (1781- 1830), the avatars, devas, and great sages of Hinduism.
Address – Akshardham Setu, New Delhi.
2) Qutub Minar – The Qutb Minar, also spelled as Qutub Minar or Qutub Minar, is a minaret that forms part of the Qutb complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Mehrauli area of Delhi, India. Qutb Minar is a 73-meter tall tapering tower of five stories, with a 14.3 meters base diameter, reducing to 2.7 meters at the top of the peak.
Address – Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi 110030.
3) Agrasen Ki Baoli – ‘Agrasen Ki Baoli’, a 60 meter long and 15 meters wide historical Step Well. A protected monument by the Archaeological Survey Of India. This place is also known for being haunted after sunset and has many stories behind it.
Address – Hailey Road, KG Marg, New Delhi.
4) India Gate – ‘India Gate’, situated in Delhi, was part of the work of the Imperial War Graves Commission (IWGC), which came into existence in December 1917 for building war graves and memorials to soldiers killed. India Gate is a memorial to 82,000 soldiers of the Indian Army who died in the period 1914–21 during the First World War.
Address – Rajpath, India Gate, New Delhi.
5) Lodi Garden – ‘Lodi Garden’ provides a composed retreat from city life, and is the place to come if you' re feeling tired and exhausted. The vast Gardens were built by the British in 1936 around the tombs of 15th and 16th-century rulers. Joggers, yoga practitioners, and young couples all enjoy this park.
Address – Lodhi Road, Lodhi Gardens, New Delhi.